Monday, October 5, 2009

Tour Guide





Hi,

So my mom came to visit me in Columbus and I was the offical tour guide. I took her to many neat places. We went to the Columbus Museum of Art to see a really neat Chihuly exhibit with lots of striking blown glass pieces in unusual shapes, the coolest one looked like an underwater sea scene made out of entirely of blown glass. We also went to my favorite restaurant in Columbus Der Dutchman for some delicious home cookin' Amish food. We went to see a really neat show with ten different artists from Tennessee called Ten for Tenn. Yesterday we went to see a natural cave in sandstone at Hocking Hills in southern Ohio which was really just amazing and absolutely beautiful. It was really rural and very charming despite the name and we had a really nice afternoon.

No comments: